Other terms and Conditions
- The Website is available for personal use only. The User agrees to provide current, accurate personal information that may be required as part of the registration process and/or continued use of the Website. The User shall be responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of his/her Website password and account, and will be responsible for all activities that occur thereunde
- Nothing on the Website may be downloaded, copied, reproduced, republished, posted, used to create derivative content, transmitted, stored, sold or distributed without the prior written permission of the copyright holder. The User agrees to not use any robot, spider, other automated device, or manual process to monitor or copy any content from the Website. Modification of any of the Content or use of any of the Content for any purpose other than as set out herein (including without limitation on any other website or computer network) is prohibited, and may be liable to prosecution.
- Software provided for the use of the Website, and any updates thereof, shall only be used for purposes limited to this Website. Users are strictly prohibited from modifying the software in any way, using it for any other purposes or assigning any rights in it to third parties. The Company reserves the right to modify such software or restrict access to it without any prior notice.
- The User shall agree to not, and shall not authorize or encourage any third party to:
1. Use the Website to upload, transmit or otherwise distribute any content that is unlawful, defamatory, obscene, offensive, harassing, fraudulent, contains malware or viruses, or is otherwise objectionable as may be determined by the Company
2. Upload, transmit or otherwise distribute content that infringes upon a third party's intellectual property rights or other proprietary, contractual or fiduciary rights or obligations
- Prevent others from using the Website :
1. Attempt to gain unauthorised access to the Website, solicit information from other users, or interfere with the functioning of the Website or any transactions conducted therein Use the Website for any unlawful, fraudulent, inappropriate purpose.
2. Engage in commercial activities and/or sales without prior written consent from the Company.
- Host, upload, display any information which threatens the unity, integrity, defence, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognizable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting any other nation.
- You shall not breach the security or authentication measures on the Website or any network connected to the Website or probe into the personal information of other users of the Website.
- If you become aware of any abuse or misuse of the Website, you shall report the same at [__].
- All content is provided on an "as is" basis. The Company make any guarantees or warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including, but not limited to implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, warranties as to the accuracy, completeness, or results to be obtained. Whilst every effort is made to ensure accuracy of information regarding prices and availability of the titles featured on this Website, the Company does not guarantee its correctness and price and availability information may change without prior notice. The Company also reserves the right to modify, suspend or discontinue your membership with or without notice at any time and without any liability to the User for any damage arising therefrom.
- The Company hereby disclaims all liability (howsoever arising) in connection with any loss and/or damage, arising out of or in connection with any use of, or inability to use, all or any part of the Website and/or any website to which the Website is linked, or any action taken (or refrained from being taken) as a result of using any of these.
- The Website may include links to third party websites which are controlled and maintained by others. These links are included solely for the convenience of Users and do not constitute any endorsement by the Company, nor does the Company take responsibility for the content of such third party websites.
- The User agrees that any dispute between the parties shall be governed by the laws of India and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in Mumbai.
- Refunds initiated will be credited to the account/card from where the transaction had initiated. This will be done in maximum 10 working days.